Always Creating...


Friday, May 7, 2010

Procrastination...


Or is is merely just laziness... It might a bit of both but I have not sat down to write since last Sunday. I had an experience on Monday that i wanted to write about and after much thought, I decided against it. That's not something I want to incorporate in the focus of this blog. However, I really haven't had much to write about. I've been trying to get rid of things I don't need. I've created piles for my yard sale, for the Goodwill, for two friends that are traveling to Ecuador and for up-cycling and recycling. Other than that, I have not taken time to read like I wanted to nor have I continued working on projects I started last week. I haven't even had a chance to write down about my Beltane experience. Oy vey. >.< My goal this weekend is to create a schedule for the week and continue to do and follow it. Organization is the key...I just need to find that key! ^_^ I am motivated though, so I'm looking forward to accomplishing more goals. As stated in my last post, I will let you know what my daily card is. I was shuffling my deck and out popped out The Empress. What does she have to say? Here's the explanation taken from Raven's Tarot

The Empress is the friendlier, more approachable aspect of the female archetype. She stands for maternity, love and mercy; at the same time she's a symbol for sexuality and emotion. She is pure feeling, absolutely unintellectual, but basically life. The Empress is the Great Mother, representing the beginning of all life. She is the power of nature, causing change, renewal, major plans.

The Empress also stands for passion, a phase in which we cope life on an emotional and joyful basis, rather than on the thoughtful. This could mean great satisfaction, but in a improper context, when actually more analysis is needed. The Empress can also stand for a reflective, emotional attitude, refusing to accept reality. It also could stand for a person who is greedy for joy and abundance when actually just more self-control is needed.


Drive:
Devotion and maternity, Mother Nature, creating something new in connection of both inside and outside

Light:
Maternity, love, trust, fulfillment, the joy of great abundance

Shadow:
Greed, envy, jealousy, laziness

No comments:

Post a Comment